Versatile Blogger Award!

So this is a hugely overdue post I apologise for the delay the last week has been absolutely crazy for so many different reasons but thats a post for another time.  I was so fortunate and I was nominated twice for the Versatile Blogger Award the two people who nominated are the lovely Charlotte Callender at http://charlottecallenderxo.blogspot.co.uk and the other lovely lady was Steph Ros from stephaniersphotography.blogspot.co.uk definitely check both of these lovely blogs out!
So these are the rules of the tag:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you, and include a link to their blog
2)List 7 interesting facts about yourself 
3)Nominate 15 other blogs [with the link] for the award. 

The seven interesting facts about me are:
1) I trained as a professional dancer in musical theatre.
2) I have no A-levels but have worked non stop.
3) I have a piano teaching diploma.
4) I love pasta.
5) I have allergies to milk and pain killers, garlic, nuts and seeds.
6) I love nothing more than snuggling in a duvet and reading quietly.
7) I play four instruments.

My 15 nominated blogs:
1) Julie at fashionbeautyacne.wordpress.com
2) Daisy Tribe at daisytribe.com
3) Rhian at chapterandcircle.co.uk
4) Lou at naturallybeige.com
5) Flo at positivelyflo.com
6) Thrifty Vintage at http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk
7) Tamzin at throughneweyesx.com
8) Vix at vixmeldrew.com
9) Rhianna at robowecop.com
10) Jordan at hellomissjordan.com
11) Holly at mellifluousxo.co.uk
12) Jemma at dorkface.co.uk
13) Aimee at dream1ncolour.com
14) Ali at alicaitrin.com
15) Emmie at carpediememmie.co.uk

Thank you again to Charlotte and Steph
post signature
JustGiving - Sponsor me now! Follow

Labels: