Make Up Part 1: My Make Up Base

Like most young women make up is a very important part of my life and getting the best products is right at the top of most of our lists.  So I thought I would share with you my every day items that make up my every day look.
This is an overview of my everyday items.

Today I am going to look at the foundations of my make up.  Over the week I will be looking at my current favourites.  I haven't been sponsored to mention any of the brands below it is all my own opinion and trial and error.



I love this foundation and would suggest to every one who is looking for a high street priced item.  It is No7. Instant Radiance Foundation which you can get from most Boots stores.  You can get the No7 rep to use their colour match machine which is spot on so you get the correct shade.  The reason I love this product so much is because it is really light on your skin but gives great coverage and illuminates your skin.


My go to concealer at the moment is Benefits boi-ing.  I only use this on my troublesome areas to avoid my skin having something too heavy all over.  If you are trying to hide those dark circles from the weekends partying or late night working this is the product for you.






I really like my make up to look dewy and bright particularly in the summer so I use Benefits High Beam on my forehead, cheekbones and to highlight my brow bones.  I dab on a few dots and then pat it on to the skin so it looks fresh all day.





As I am so pale and risk being called Casper I use Benefits Dallas as it makes me look slightly more bronzed without looking like I have fallen over in dirt and not washed my face off! I put this on all the areas of my face that the sun would see (forehead, nose, cheekbones and jawline.)




To make me have a light flush during the summer I wear Nars blush in Mata Hari.  It gives your skin a beautiful pink glow without looking like a clown.







Let me know what your favourite base make up items are at the moment in the comments boxes below.
post signature

Labels: